How long does it take?
Please allow four to six hours for the Tandem Skydiving experience.
When can I try it?
The Tandem Skydiving Experience is available on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays all year round.
What should I wear/bring?
We’ll provide jumpsuit, helmet, goggles and all the other kit you need to complete the jump. Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes and flat-soled shoes with no hooks – trainers are ideal.
Can my friends and family watch?
Absolutely, the more the merrier!
I need a carer/I’m booking for someone who needs a carer. Is that a problem?
Carers are welcome at our activities. For more details of what the carer place involves, please see our Questions and Answers page.
- We strongly advise a carer, friend or family member attends this experience. This is to ensure that you have someone to help you after your incredible experience.
- It’s suitable for people over 16 years, over-40s require a BPA Medical form signed by a doctor and under-18s require the signature of a parent or guardian.
- If you suffer from any of the following medical conditions, you must obtain a Doctor’s signature on a BPA Medical Form prior to jumping: Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, dislocated shoulder, recurrent weakness or dislocation of any limb, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.
- If you have a disability, it may be necessary to get a Doctor to sign the BPA Medical form, please give us a call for further information.
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women.
- There is a weight limit of 15 ½ stone for both men and women.
- This experience can only take place if the right weather conditions are present for it to happen safely. Cloudy weather or high winds will result in the skydive being postponed.