This product from Max Mobility is a revolutionary power assist device that gives wheelchair users more power and freedom. Use for everyday getting around, for a power boost up hills, through grass or over carpets. It is easy to use, simple to attach and detach and has an intuitive breaking system.
New features for the SmartDrive MX2+ Push Tracker:
The new bracelet design comes with many new feature with key benefits including:
- New tap to go function – making it far easier to accelerate through speeds, particularly with impaired hand function or strength
- LCD on bracelet displaying: time, number of pushes, battery levels, coast time and distance
- Ability to programme SmartDrive functions from setting menu such as: Max speed, Acceleration, tap sensitivity and control mode (indoor/outdoor)
- IOS app for further ease of use and recording of trips and distance travelled on maps
- Android app soon to be launched!
Features for the SmartDrive MX2+
- SIMPLE: Convenient single-unit design with built-in rechargable battery pack.
- INTUITIVE: Intelligent wrist control senses your movements and knows when you’re ready to stop and when you’re ready to get moving.
- POWERFUL: Dynamic drive system cruises up hills and over thick carpet.
- FLEXIBLE: Innovative design moves with you for kerbs and wheelies and optional mounting bar even makes it compatible with folding wheelchairs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The SmartDrive is lightweight and easy to install. The system weighs only 12.5 lbs, and the motor attaches to almost any rigid or folding frame manual wheelchair.
- Motor unit is 1.9kg lighter than the previous SmartDrive MX1+ and battery combined
- Reduced from 5 unit pieces to 3 (clamp, motor and wrist band)
- Intelligent wrist control senses your movements
- Upgrade to push tracker available for existing MX2 Units – enquire for price details