Quickie Q700-UP M Standing Wheelchair
Redefining standing wheelchair technology
Q700 M base technology combines unparalleled outdoor performance with an ultra-manoeuvrable base. Upgraded Spider Trac 2.0 suspension provides comfort, stability and the ability to climb kerbs of up to 4”, while the intuitive mid-wheel drive base, with a turning circle of 1260 mm, makes navigating even the tightest of spaces a breeze.
The Q700 M base is combined with our new biomechanical standing seating system. This means you can stand at up to 85° allowing you to interact with your friends face-to-face and access environments from new heights. The Q700-UP M also provides up to six programmable memory positions which can be tailored for your individual needs and wants, so at the touch of one button you can access your most commonly used positions. Find out more below.
Mid-wheel drive performance, evolved.
The Q700 mid-wheel drive base sets the bar for powered wheelchair technology, inside and out. Travel further with its superior drive-performance and feel secure over challenging terrain with SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension and its independent movement of all 6 wheels. It’s a driving experience like never before.
Superb indoor agility
Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight compact spaces with its narrow (620 mm) base and a 1260 mm turning circle. Also, easily sit under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 445 mm.
The benefits of Standing
The Q700-UP M allows you to stand whenever you want and offers many benefits for your health and lifestyle.
- Improved pressure relief for those who may have limited ability to independently weight shift or have to sit for long periods.
- Enhanced function and ability to reach and access your environment.
- Improved range of motion and a reduction of the risk of contractures.
- Supports vital organ capacity including pulmonary, bowel and bladder function and improves circulation.
- Promotes bone health and reduces the occurrence of skeletal deformities by encouraging standing.
- Reduces abnormal muscle tone and spasticity.
Price – From £19,500 excl VAT