Kuschall Compact 2.0 Fixed Front Wheelchair
With the most advanced, pioneering engineered design, combined with innovative and lightweight materials, the Quickie Krypton R was born.
The Krypton R is the lightest and most configurable wheelchair made by Quickie Wheelchairs. When designing this chair, Quickie did not compromise; utilising aerospace grade carbon fibre. The result brought extreme rigidity and razor-sharp agility, packed into a unique fully adjustable wheelchair.
Starting at an impressive 6.2kg, the Quickie Krypton R offers a stunning strength-to-weight ratio unrivalled on the market.
Limited First Edition – Contact us today to be amongst the first to try the Krypton R.
The Kuschall Compact 2.0 active wheelchair is the absolute standard for reliability and high-class quality. This traditional cross folding wheelchair comes with swing away legrests or fixed front frame options, which can be easily adapted to suit your needs and enhance your comfort. Whether you need a higher level of support and stability, or a more active set up, the Compact’s outstanding functionality will fit your lifestyle.
The Kuschall Compact 2.0 active wheelchair starts from £1495
- Max user weight 130kg/20.5 stone
- Crash tested ISO 7176-part 19
- Hydroformed aluminium, active, folding wheelchair, with swingaway or fixed frame
- Multiple adjustments including front and rear seat heights and centre of gravity
- Hydroformed swingaway legrests, choice of 70° and 80° angles
- Hydroformed fixed frame, choice of 70° or 80° angles
- Height adjustable flip up plastic footrests
- Choice of seat widths 280mm – 500mm (11″ – 20″)
- Choice of 10 seat depths 320mm – 500mm (12″ – 20″)
- Height adjustable fixed angle backrest set at 90°
- Standard light black nylon upholstery, wipeable
- Standard push handles
- Fixed composite clothesguards
- 5″ comfort solid front castors with black tyres
- Kuschall starec q/r rear wheels with light pneumatic tyres and aluminium handrims
- Pull to lock brakes
- Choice of frame colours
Base Price – £1,495 excl VAT