Helicopter Flight For Two
Out of stock
Do you want to experience flying with a bit more of a buzz? This helicopter pleasure filled ride will give you just that. The helicopter buzz flight is designed to be a journey to get both your hearts pumping. Once the blades begin to turn get ready for the ride of your life.
The helicopter will reach speeds of 120mph as you hover over the landscape. The pilot will demonstrate just how powerful helicopters are as you rise to heights of over 1000ft and see the magnificent views from this jaw-dropping height. You will listen to air traffic and communicate with your pilot via a headset, so you will be real part of the action.
This is the perfect experience for lovers of high altitude travel. Experience a great way to fly with the Helicopter Buzz Flight.
- Short safety and technical briefing
- 5 minute flight in a modern helicopter
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the airfield of your chosen location, you will both meet your pilot and receive a short technical and safety briefing. Then it’s up, up and away as you rise vertically into the skies reaching heights of over 1000ft. Your pilot will put the helicopter through its paces to show you just how versatile these incredible machines really. You will each wear a headset so you can hear air traffic and communicate with your pilot so you receive a more thorough experience than just being a backseat passenger.
Watch the world pass beneath you, with shared views that you will not get anywhere else, before coming in to land after a 5 minute pleasure flight that is sure to be the envy of all your friends.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- The above are only guidelines and may differ by location please check at the time of booking.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health. Please confirm any disability before booking. It is suitable for people with the following disabilities; Hard of hearing/deaf, restricted arm, restricted leg, visually impaired
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
Flights take place on selected weekend dates approximately once a month from each location between March and November.
We advise you book as early as possible to avoid disappointment. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 15 minutes for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.